We believe that children:
- Are individual, capable, resourceful, creative and active participants in learning.
- Learn most effectively when they have developed a strong sense of wellbeing and connectedness derived from trusting relationships with both peers and educators.
- All learn differently and have the right to make choices as well as have opportunities to develop confidence in acquiring new skills.
- Benefit from a healthy lifestyle. We promote healthy eating, sun safe practices and exercise
- Should be confident in using technology and understand that it is a tool to seek information, enhance communication and learning.
- Should feel a sense of agency by being able to make choices and decisions about things that affect them.